Stay 3 nights at our luxury accommodation to enjoy a unique and unforgettable day in the Abel Tasman National Park from both the air and the sea!
Begin your flight at Motueka Airfield with the unique experience of viewing the whole of the Abel Tasman National Park before landing at Awaroa, in the heart of the park.
From there, you have a 1-hour walk over a small bush-clad hill to Tonga Beach, where you will meet the Abel Tasman Charters launch. Lunch is provided on board, and you will have the opportunity to just relax and enjoy the cruise taking in the amazing views from the water or enjoy a little kayaking, a swim or bush walk, before heading back to Stephens Bay, where transport will await you to return to Almyra luxury accommodation.
- 3 nights' luxury accommodation (based on double/twin occupancy for 2 people) in a king bed suite
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Chocolates and flowers
- Full breakfast served each day
- 4-course dinner including canapés and fine wines served on one evening
- Sky and Sea adventure day including lunch
- Transport to/from Motueka Airfield and Stephens Bay
- NZD $1,095 per person
- Extra nights can be added at a special rate of $350 per night per suite (including breakfast).
- Dinner is available on additional nights at NZD $95 pp including fine wines (subject to prior booking)
- Please contact Fiona on +64 3 526 6840 or email@example.com for further details.